Want to turn your great business idea into a great business?
The UNDP (United Nations Development Programme) is partnering with leading business incubator Raizcorp to help aspiring South African entrepreneurs kickstart their businesses.
By sponsoring people who wish to start their own businesses on a short programme that will guide them in developing the right business model as well as building a comprehensive and compelling pitch deck with which to attract potential investors or funders.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for any businesses that will have some form of social impact in their communities (but not NGOs or non-profit organisations).
What are the minimum criteria to apply?
· You must be a South African citizen
· Your potential business must be black owned and youth owned (18 to 35 years)
· You must intend to go into your business full time
· You must have a cell phone, and access to a computer and email address
· You must be responsible for your own transport
· You must be based in Durban, eMalahleni or Uitenhage
· You will need to submit a business plan in English
Want start turning your business dream into reality? Click here to apply online.